about
We've all gone mad..
All kinds of fun shenanigans... and other stuff! Welcome to Wonderland. I'm Maudie, I'm just a girl living in rural America. Nothing special, I promise you. But I'm different, nonetheless. And my sucky 'follow' button is under "Affiliates". Or you could just add me to your Favorites or Bookmarks or whatever and stop in every now and again. I'd like that. If you're using Google Chrome, go here: evenfarther.blogspot.com tagboard affiliates
Thursday, June 21, 2012
posted at 5:58 PM





I'M A BAD BLOGGER.
I'M SORRY.
      Anyway, hey!
I've been gone a while, and I'm sorry about that. I've just been very occupied with a bunch of other stuff, and I've been forgetting to visit. C;

At this moment, I'm very burnt.
I went swimming all day Tuesday, and got sun poisoning. I'd hoped to see Ryan that day too, but nope. Anyway, I usually don't burn, save from a small patch and that's it for the summer. But this time, I got it all over my arms and shoulders. my chest, a little on my back, and my face. Uggggh. Now everything's all itchy.

I hope to get a job soon, but the place I want to apply at it a SECRET. ;D
I also want to find out what exactly I need to do to be a good candidate for zoos with aquariums or Sea World or something like that. I wanna work with fishes! :D I have this passion for marine creatures and sea life and mermaids and aaaaaaaaah. Also, this octopus is pretty cool! :3




Did I mention I love the oceans?
I'm also obsessing over braids and hair stuff, and beauty junk in general haha. Nothing I can indulge in until I start shedding. :P

Alright, have a good day! Or night.. or whaaatever you want.

xoxo,
 
          Desert Destroyah




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment