about
We've all gone mad..
All kinds of fun shenanigans... and other stuff! Welcome to Wonderland. I'm Maudie, I'm just a girl living in rural America. Nothing special, I promise you. But I'm different, nonetheless. And my sucky 'follow' button is under "Affiliates". Or you could just add me to your Favorites or Bookmarks or whatever and stop in every now and again. I'd like that. If you're using Google Chrome, go here: evenfarther.blogspot.com tagboard affiliates
Monday, April 30, 2012
posted at 2:24 PM




Soooooooooooooooooooo.....

Today was crap, haha. I came home early 'cause my stomach hurt so bad, took an hour nap and was fine.

Tomorrow is my momma's birthday, and my Mid- East orientation.

Sometime soon I try out for guard...for the third time. I don't know why they even make us try out haha.

AND SATURDAY

I am getting my belly button pierced. :D
I get to take one of my best friends in the whole world with me, and we're gonna have a few hours (at least) together. It'll be my mother, her, and I. Oh, and I also ordered two bananas already, 'cause I've been looking at things on this one sight and found two I loved but were on clearance. Gotta get them while you can. ;P
























xoxo,
DesertDestroyah

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment