about
We've all gone mad..
All kinds of fun shenanigans... and other stuff! Welcome to Wonderland. I'm Maudie, I'm just a girl living in rural America. Nothing special, I promise you. But I'm different, nonetheless. And my sucky 'follow' button is under "Affiliates". Or you could just add me to your Favorites or Bookmarks or whatever and stop in every now and again. I'd like that. If you're using Google Chrome, go here: evenfarther.blogspot.com tagboard affiliates
Friday, April 6, 2012
posted at 7:21 PM



I haven't blogged in FOREVER.

Sorry about that, heh..

Anyway, my life has been comprised of sleep, sims, MCR, and Frank having a baby boy today. <3
I don't know what they've named him or anything, but I bet he'll be every bit as handsome as his dad. :D

Also, I convinced my granny to get me an early bday present. :D




That jacket will be mine in a little over a week! My birthday isn't until May, but in exchange for the earlyness, it's all I get lol.

I'm still raising money for that surprise, and I have 50 some dollars! (I haven't added in the latest collection) I'm so close, but I'm still pretty far... I'll get there!

xoxo
DesertDestroyah




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment