about
We've all gone mad..
All kinds of fun shenanigans... and other stuff! Welcome to Wonderland. I'm Maudie, I'm just a girl living in rural America. Nothing special, I promise you. But I'm different, nonetheless. And my sucky 'follow' button is under "Affiliates". Or you could just add me to your Favorites or Bookmarks or whatever and stop in every now and again. I'd like that. If you're using Google Chrome, go here: evenfarther.blogspot.com tagboard affiliates
Saturday, February 25, 2012
posted at 9:57 AM


My Frerard fanfic is going well. ^-^

I have a lot of inspirational pictures for it.

Today's been really good, too. It's been a day full of MCR's music, Gerard's smiles, Frank's ADHD-ness, Ray's poofy hair, and Mikey's awesome bass skills.

And it's only almost 1. ^-^ I'm looking forward to the rest of the day! Maybe I'll do some doodling later, then I'll watch Ghost Adventures tonight!

Woo! :]

(BTW my favorite gif of Frank is at the top. Just click if you want to actually see it. ^-^)




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment